You can pre-enroll in Georgia by clicking here and filling out the form. This will make your enrollment process quick and easy when you come in to enroll.
You can access your childcare account here.
Find the school nearest you and use the contact information for enrollment.
If you are interested in learning more about Growing Room Child Development Centers and all we have to offer, please stop by and visit any of our centers.
Appointments are not necessary. We will show you the unique setting, interactive experiences, and nurturing care that your child will receive at Growing Room. We will answer any questions you may have about becoming a member of our Growing Room family!
We look forward to meeting you and showing you why Growing Room Child Development Center is your preschool for Love and Learning, The Growing Room Way!
For GA Pre-K Enrollment you will need to bring the following items with you:
- Proof of Residency – any utility bill except a phone bill
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Child’s Social Security Card
- Parent’s Driver’s License
- Eye, Ear & Dental Exam Proof – Due within 90 days of the child’s first day of attendance
- GA Immunization Certificate – Due within the 30 days of the child’s first day of attendance
- If the child is Category One: a copy of the proper documentation.
- Category One child eligibility is defined as the child’s and/or family’s participation in one of the following: Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), SSI (Supplemental Security Income), Medicaid, Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF), or Child and Parent Services (CAPS) program.