If you are interested in learning more about Growing Room Child Development Centers and all we have to offer, please stop by and visit any of our centers.
Appointments are necessary. We will show you the unique setting, interactive experiences, and nurturing care that your child will receive at Growing Room. We will answer any questions you may have about becoming a member of our Growing Room family!
We look forward to meeting you and showing you why Growing Room Child Development Center is your preschool for Love and Learning, The Growing Room Way!
For Enrollment you will need to bring the following items with you:
- Most recent physical and immunization record of the child(ren)
- Lead Tests Results
Growing Room offers the following tips for choosing the right early childhood education path for your child:
- Make an appointment to visit the school for a tour. Mornings are best as that’s when children should be engaged in active learning.
- Visit your child’s new class and meet the teachers. Are they warm and loving with the children? Are the teachers speaking to the children in a positive, respectful manner? Do the teachers create a happy environment for the children? Are the teachers providing adequate supervision?
- If you are looking for infant care, ask if your child will have a consistent, primary caregiver.
- Are the classrooms and school clean and safe? Are there strict health and safety policies for diapering and hand washing?
- Review the early childhood curriculum. Is it appropriate for your child? Does it promote the child’s self-esteem? Will it prepare your child for Kindergarten?
- Review parent communication procedures. Will you receive a daily note from the teacher telling you about the day (eating and sleeping included)? How are your informed about upcoming events? Does the school offer periodic parent-teacher conferences?
- Does the school have security screening at the front entrance, as well as, video monitoring throughout the building and playground?
- Ask to see a menu. Does the menu offer healthy, nutritious meals and snacks?
- Are parents permitted access at all times? Does the school promote parent participation within the program? How?