Frequently Asked Questions
Following are the most frequently asked questions related to Growing Room’s Franchising Program. Please note the offering of a Franchise is only made through our confidential Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). A list of all fees and expenses are contained in the FDD.
Please refer to the 10 Steps to Growing Room Franchise for more details of how a franchise is offered.
Do I need previous childcare experience to become a Franchisee?
What qualities do I need to be a successful Franchisee?
- The ability to work and stay within a system
- Prior successful business experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Commitment to personal involvement in the operations of the school
- Ability to successfully manage a budget
- Ability to multitask
- An acceptable Criminal Background Check with no felonies, whether related to children or not, or misdemeanors involving children or injury to others.
- An acceptable credit history with sufficient liquid assets to invest: 100K liquid and 400K Net Worth